Business Dining Training to Build Relationships
In-house or Conference Presentations on
Dining For Success
Most business development and relationships take place over a meal. Our engaging business dining training provides the knowledge, confidence and polish to build better, more profitable client relationships.
More than just good table manners
Your team's dining skills and what they don’t know,
impacts your bottom line.
• Do they feel unsure of themselves dining with clients?
• How should I seat our team for effectiveness?
• The client orders a drink, should I?
• Which dining style is best for business, American or Continental?
• When and how should I get down to business?
• What sort of conversation develops the relationship?
• How do they smoothly ask for more business or referrals?
Our dining protocol programs include:
• Host & seating strategies – that build rapport
• Table manners and dining etiquette protocol
• The 7 most common mistakes that cost you business
• Business vs. social dining – tactics mom never taught you
• Alcohol considerations, toasting and conversation
• Classy ways to end a meal, follow-up and gain referrals
Engaging business dining training customized for your needs:
Over breakfast, lunch or dinner – In-house or a restaurant venue of your choice.
Leverage the presentation - Invite clients and spouses/partners to attend and network.
R.O.I. - Your team will apply these skills each time they dine throughout their lives.
Executive coaching– inquire about our one-on-one coaching.
Conferences or retreats - Makes a fun & engaging presentation over lunch
What others said about business dining training program:
Andrew Hore, Director Corporate Partnerships, Edmonton Oilers
“This business dining training was amazing! I would recommend the session to one and all. Please offer it again so all my friends & colleagues can come now that I have talked about it so much.”
Business Professional - U of Alberta Alumni Association
“Your Dining for Success presentation livened up our dinner and was an entertaining hit with our retreat attendees. I would highly recommend it to any professional group looking for a fun and informative conference lunch or dinner presentation.”
Edmonton Law Office Management Association
& Calgary Association of Legal Administrators
Rated #1 Business Dining Training by The Wall Street Journal
Watch our preview trailer below