REGISTER VIA SECURE PAYPAL – USING CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT
One Day Leadership Skills Seminar
TBA in Calgary
Boost Your Soft Skills and Personal Brand.
Move from good to great!
The Complete Professional Training in Calgary Adds Value to Your Organization
- Want to be a be a more effective networker or leader?
- Unsure of social vs. business etiquette?
- Confused by ‘new’ dress for success standards?
- Ever felt awkward hosting or dining with clients?
- Want to improve all your client/colleague points of contact?
- How to fine tune your professional online presence?
Join us for a day to be empowered & inspired.
Accelerate your career with image, etiquette
and social skills that make you and your organization stand out.
Why you and your team need to attend –
“You learn things that they don’t teach you in university or college that have real world application.”
– Accounting Professional
Who should attend The Complete Professional training in Calgary:
Leaders, team members, sales & marketing, business owners and anyone who wants to be more effective at building relationships.
Success in getting, keeping, and advancing in a job depends 85% on soft skills, or “people” skills; and only 15% on technical knowledge and skills, according to three separate studies by Harvard University, the Carnegie Institute, and the Stanford Institute.
The Complete Professional training will enhance both your personal and professional life by providing you with leadership skills including simple strategies to quickly build rapport with others, overcome shyness (theirs or yours), start small talk and take it to BIG talk, and enter and exit conversations with finesse.
Included in this leadership skills seminar is a module that will help you gain an understanding of the power of image to build a consistent corporate brand and use your personal image in an effective business manner. It will offer practical tools to gauge your image impact and enable you to appear well-dressed in all business and social situations.
There will be plenty of scenario demonstrations to ensure you will gain skills, confidence and feel more comfortable networking both internally and externally, and thereby increase your personal effectiveness.
One day leadership skills seminar includes:
- highly interactive skills practice
- peer group discussions
- networking opportunities
- lunch and a copy of our Dining for Success DVD
- limited enrollment to focus on your needs
“I thought the content of the presentation would be all common sense and things I already knew about, but was I ever wrong!! Most of the content was new, fresh and invaluable.”
– Business Development Professional
The Complete Professional training in Calgary Content:
Exceptional Modern Business Etiquette
– social versus business manners
– host and tour visitors with finesse
– standout electronic presence
Instantly Credible Impression Management
– discover your personal style and corporate brand profile
– key components to update a winning image
– the new dress for success rules to enhance your credibility
Finesse Internal /External Networking
– conversation techniques to build rapport
– meet, greet and mingle with anyone
– nurturing relationships to gain and give support
“The content is extremely valuable. I will be able to use what I learned and not only improve my etiquette in business, but also socially.”
– Engineering Professional
Presented by Joanne Blake, Corporate Image & Etiquette Expert, co-author of Executive Image Power and creator of Dining for Success executive dining training, used by business and MBA schools. Injecting fun into the learning experience, Joanne has helped audiences from corporate to construction gain confidence in their business and personal interactions.
“We were so impressed with the Style for Success workshops that we decided to bring them in to work with our own team. Their rich customer/member service content and valuable tools delivered immediate, tangible benefits for our organization.”
– Amber Hughes, VP, Marketing, Lakeland Credit Union
THE COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL training in Calgary seminar
Seminar 8:30 To 4:30
$499 + gst
SAVE $100 EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT
$399 + gst
Limited seating, lunch included
Each participant receives a DVD of Dining for Success – rated #1 business dining training by The Wall Street Journal
First 10 Complete Professional training in Calgary registrants receive:
Two of our 200 page eBooks
Executive Etiquette Power and Executive Image Power
Contact us and book your own in-house training.